Property Manager (training provided) - Kettering
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
What’s in it for you?
- Full training provided
- Excellent internal progression to support your career aspirations
- Busy environment where no two days are the same
- Individual and team bonus structures
- No weekend work required
- Industry leading training and development
- Central admin and I.T support
- Chance to win a place an all-expenses paid Top Achievers annual trip. 2021 top achievers are looking forward to Lisbon!
Key responsibilities of a Property Manager:
- Customer Services - ensure incoming/outgoing communications are dealt with appropriately and that all files are maintained in line with prescribed standards. Maintain records, update landlord/ tenant/ branch on all internal and external correspondence.
- Instructions - clearly advise the client of all relevant details regarding the instruction, Agree appropriate fee, process appropriate paperwork/instruction in line with legislation and agreement from client.
- Compliance - is fully aware of and complies with all statutory legislation and regulations which affect lettings. Is fully aware of and complies with at all times all company procedures and directives.
- Office Administration - ensures that your workstation and working environment is presented to a professional standard at all times.
- Team Work - works with all other members of the team and actively contributes to the success and performance of the lettings department. Actively motivates and supports all team activities. Undertakes any additional duties required by management.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Property Manager:
- Previous clerical/office administration experience within a customer-facing environment would be preferred.
- Keyboard skills are essential as is knowledge of and the ability to use computerised systems such as Microsoft Office, the internet and email systems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, be accurate, numerate and able to organise yourself and others.
- An ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision is required, as is the ability to use your own initiative to solve problems on a daily basis.
- Self-motivated, structured, systematic approach and a team player are also essential to become a success in this role.
TO APPLY >> please email your CV and covering letter to GillCarter@sharmanquinney.co.uk